Display Advertising is another digital marketing channel available to brands that are looking to advertise their sites online. There are 2 ways of using Display Advertising, http://thatarelegit.accountant http://thatarelegit.accountant Retargeting and http://sildenafilcitrate100mgbuyonlinekaufen.accountant sildenafil tabletas 100 mg Prospecting:
– Retargeting: Serving your Ads to people that visited your site previously. Very efficient in high traffic volume websites.In a way we are improving the overall conversion rate for our website. I think this is acceptable….let´s say what is Prospecting about.
– Prospecting: Serving your Ads to a targeted audience. We can target our audience based on different criteria:
- Contextual: You are reading a digital marketing blog with display advertising. You are likely to see digital marketing related Ads. Can you see one on the right hand side?
- Behavioural: User data can be gathered from the sites the user visits, as well as information from for he filled in, etc…
Then we have http://cilaiscialis20mgcoupons.accountant cialis 10 mg Retargeting which is a great idea to send reminders to our visitors that the product they were interested in is still available and http://tadalafil.accountant cialis tadalafil Prospecting to find new users serving our piece of creative to specific audiences that are likely to convert. Unfortunately, order Prospecting Display Advertising is still not a good enough marketing channel for me.
Even though we can´t compare Prospecting Advertising with the old fashion disturbing banners that were everywhere across the internet a few years ago, it is still a way to brand disturb and step in our ways. If I am reading the newspaper I don´t want any banner to drive my attention elsewhere, it´s just annoying. Yes, I might be interested in marketing and that banner is marketing related, but it is just cialis 5 mg Not the Right Time.
And the figures are there, the average Click Through Rate for Display Advertising is 0.1%. Really??!! The way I look at that figure is that in order to get 1 click you need to annoy another 999 people. That does not fit into any kind of marketing principle I’ve ever heard of before.
Said all the above, I need to say that there are particular situations when Display Advertising (prospecting) should be considered as an option:
1. When PPC and SEO can’t drive more traffic. As a third traffic driver I would consider it…but don´t expect any similar outcome from it.
2. Cluttered Markets: For certain sectors where bidding on PPC of pushing your SEO is not Cost Effective I would recommend looking at this, again, as your third option.
3. Business to Business: Driving Search Traffic in a Business to Business environment can be difficult, specially for a volume issue.
You are more likely to survive a plane crash than click on a Banner Ad (Solve Media)
Don´t Forget to Subscribe Below!!