I started studying sildenafila Computer Science at University, as computers were my passion. It didn’t quite work out, so after an unhappy first year I decided to start a herbal viagra BA in Business Administration. Then I realised that Marketing was my real passion.
My professional life started at for GfK, a multinational market research company where I was not only a “data provider” but also a “market expert”, my key achievements revolved around providing insights to top clients such as Microsoft, Samsung, LG.
Whilst working on GfK I coursed a order Master Degree in canadian drug Marketing http://cilaiscialiscanadacheapfordailyuse.accountant cilaiscialiscanadacheapfordailyuse and Sales which provided me with the key Marketing principles which are the foundations of my career.
My next big step was leaving everything and moving to http://sildenafilcitratetablets20mgtablet.accountant here London, attracted by the enterprising environment, self-starter professionals and a cutting edge Marketing sector. Here I realised that traditional marketing was old fashioned, and it was time to get into Digital Marketing. A http://onlinehowtogetfromcanadablab.accountant online pharmacies in usa CIM Diploma in Digital Marketing in http://sildenafil100mgbuy.accountant http://sildenafil100mgbuy.accountant London School of Marketing and some experience at canadian pharmacy 365 Condé Nast kicked off my digital career.
My job as Digital Marketing Analyst at the London Start Up We Connect Students gave me the opportunity to develop and implement my knowledge on SEO, Adwords and Web Analytics. Some of my achievements:
- Reaching the 1st page on Google for our most competitive keywords with a reach of half a million searches every month.
- Reaching the 1st page on Youtube, the biggest search engine after Google, for best performing
- Setting up an Adwords account which resulted in the most Cost Effective conversion channel for the organisation.
My current role as Digital Account Manager at the Advertising Company, Accord, gives me the opportunity to manage, develop and service a portfolio of account providing them with the best value Digital Marketing Campaigns.
- This initially involves understanding the client´s needs and its website through Google Analytics
- At the second stage a multiple channel strategy is agreed with each client including SEO, PPC, Display Advertising and E-Mail Marketing to drive targeted traffic to the website.
- The last stage revolves around tracking, analysing and optimising the outcome of the campaigns which are reviewed against objectives to make sure agreed targets are hit.